See shipment status.
With e-Tracking you can check the current air transport status of your cargo and set alerts to track your shipments. We make proximity and transparency two of our top priorities.
TAP Air Cargo e-Booking enables you to make online air cargo reservations easily, quickly and securely, every day and at anytime. Your reservation is registered in our system and, if necessary, our team will contact you.
Permission for data loggers devices Controlant and InTemp CX500
With effect on 13th December, the use of data loggers Controlant and InTemp CX500 for control and registration of temperatures during the air transport of sensible/perishable cargo will be permitted.
- Monitoring of special/sensitive air cargo transport;
- Real-time information about cargo conditions: location, atmospheric and environmental conditions, temperature readings, etc.;
- Control and immediate information in case of damage, loss or mishandling of the cargo.
Whenever data loggers Controlant or InTemp CX500 are in use during any air transport of perishable cargo, the following procedures should be considered:
- The use of this device must be informed when booking the cargo. This information must be stated on the AWB too;
- The device must be securely enclosed with the shipment. TAP Air Portugal will not be responsible for damage or loss of the device;
- Whenever is possible, the acceptance agent must verify the good conditions of the device;
- The lithium battery must comply with the special packing instruction for excepted Lithium Batteries contained in or packed with equipment, according to IATA DGR current edition;
- The applicable SHC must be included in the booking;
- The agent/shipper must deliver a statement confirming the installation and good condition of the device.
For any further clarification or other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.