Get to know the 4 booking portals where you can, in a totally independent way, manage the process of transporting your cargo: the TAP Air Cargo reservation portal, Cargo.One, WebCargo and CargoAi. Also discover the benefits of the APIs library used by TAP Air Cargo, the Traxon CargoHUB communication platform and the reservation portal itself www.tapcargo.com, where you can book the transport of your cargo and keep track of its progression.
Discover TAP Air Cargo's digital solutions
1. TAP Air Cargo reservation portal
Do you need to make a reservation?
Take control and book your shipments yourself with TAP Air Cargo. Quick, easy and always available (24/7), our reservation portal allows you to check flight frequencies, space availability, prices and make reservations online.
Our contact center, available via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the number (+351) 218 431 223, from 9:00 to 18:00, is at your disposal to help you with whatever you need.
The cargo.one is an easy way to make your reservation with TAP Air Cargo. This booking platform gives you access, in real time, to the various options of origins and destinations of TAP Air Cargo with availability of cargo transportation and respective capacity and fares. You can make your reservation online in seconds. The platform is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WebCargo is a 100% free platform, with real-time prices and direct e-booking. Through this platform, you can save time spent searching for rates or with cargo reservations to close more deals. WebCargo enables a more efficient search for air cargo rates and provides direct e-booking with TAP Air Cargo.
CargoAi is the latest digital platform, launched in 2019, that offers digital air cargo solutions, allowing the complete management of the entire air cargo booking process through a single tool. The online platform offers a quote request service, e-booking, track&trace, as well as a state-of-the-art CO2 calculator that allows you to track your environmental footprint.
Flight search allows for complete, real-time visibility of cargo capacity and e-booking will reach TAP Air Cargo through APIs, benefiting from a much faster confirmation when time is of the essence.
5. API library: track your package process
A service made available by TAP Air Cargo, via CHAMP's Cargospot APIs.
TAP Air Cargo entered into a partnership with CHAMP Cargosystems, with the objective of offering new services, always in line with our mission of providing a reliable and personalized service.
The API library allows direct data integration with TAP's main cargo management application - CHAMP's Cargospot Airline.
Now you can connect to TAP Air Cargo directly through your system for a completely digital experience - whether in terms of availability, price, reservations, capacity or cargo visibility. This progress will improve our collaboration and contribute to offer a unique and personalized service. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Currently, TAP Air Cargo uses eight exclusive APIs. For more information contact us at email@example.com.
API's for process management and monitoring of your load
For more details, visit the CHAMP developer portal, where you will find detailed information about these APIs, such as specifications and instructions for use.
To integrate directly with our load management application, or for other information, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CargoHub: a transport network, always connected
We present the perfect communication between airlines, carriers and the air cargo supply chain.
TRAXON cargoHUB is an excellent platform for the electronic exchange of data worldwide. The platform efficiently connects the entire air transport community, regardless of the IT or systems configuration, obtaining greater productivity at a lower cost.
Features of TRAXON cargoHUB:
- Improvement of the quality and integrity of the distribution chain.
- Execution and confirmation in a few seconds of reservations, operations, document processing and customs processes.
- Alignment with the latest industry standards.
- Processing and converting standard messages and personalized messages.
Benefits for dispatchers:
- Electronic access to more than 100 airlines in the CHAMP community.
- Simplification of processes, through the automatic electronic sending of Master and House Air Waybill Data to airlines, without manual intervention of the forwarder system.
- Speeding up the handling of your air cargo on the carrier.
- Reduced spending on airline surcharges, charged for manual AWB processing.
- Ability to locate and track quickly and easily. You will receive automatic updates from carriers about the status of your cargo.
- Involvement in the IATA e-Freight and e-AWB initiative.